Chemstation Online randomly closes while sequence is running

Hello I hope you are doing well,

I did notice a problem lately which accurs randomly in a recurring way. while running sequence with WALKUP the Chemstation online  software closes and the running method keep going and so the HPLC until it consume the whole solvent .

I wish to know the possible reasons that cause this issue and how I can solve it

Thank you for the help..

Parents
  • Thank you for answering,

Using the reliability history center I did find the report below

Any idea if its fixable without formatting or reinstalling

Thank you for your help.

That code appears to be a memory access violation. It is difficult to say what could be causing that. You could have IT run a check on the PCs memory to eliminate that possibility. Also check to see if any new programs have been installed since the issue began or if there have been any changes to the specified system printer or its drivers. Even if you are not printing, ChemStation makes use of the information for the installed printer during processing. You can also attempt a repair of ChemStation from the installation media. This may help if some other program has corrupted or replaced a Windows system file that ChemStation requires. 

That code appears to be a memory access violation. It is difficult to say what could be causing that. You could have IT run a check on the PCs memory to eliminate that possibility. Also check to see if any new programs have been installed since the issue began or if there have been any changes to the specified system printer or its drivers. Even if you are not printing, ChemStation makes use of the information for the installed printer during processing. You can also attempt a repair of ChemStation from the installation media. This may help if some other program has corrupted or replaced a Windows system file that ChemStation requires. 

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?