Chemstation Online randomly closes while sequence is running

Hello I hope you are doing well,

I did notice a problem lately which accurs randomly in a recurring way. while running sequence with WALKUP the Chemstation online  software closes and the running method keep going and so the HPLC until it consume the whole solvent .

I wish to know the possible reasons that cause this issue and how I can solve it

Thank you for the help..

Parents
  • Hi ,

For these types of issues it is generally best to start with routine PC maintenance. Make certain there is adequate free space on all disk drives, clean up Windows' temp files, defragment disk drives, etc. Then I would do a full power cycle reset of the LC and PC.

If the issue only occurs with one method then you could try remaking that method from the default method.

You can also have your IT group check the Windows Reliability Monitor to see if there are any events preceding the issues with ChemStation. 

Because of Walkup integration you will want to avoid trying much in the way of ChemStation reconfiguration. If the above steps don't help then I would recommend reaching out to your local Agilent service team for further assistance.

• Hi ,

For these types of issues it is generally best to start with routine PC maintenance. Make certain there is adequate free space on all disk drives, clean up Windows' temp files, defragment disk drives, etc. Then I would do a full power cycle reset of the LC and PC.

If the issue only occurs with one method then you could try remaking that method from the default method.

You can also have your IT group check the Windows Reliability Monitor to see if there are any events preceding the issues with ChemStation. 

Because of Walkup integration you will want to avoid trying much in the way of ChemStation reconfiguration. If the above steps don't help then I would recommend reaching out to your local Agilent service team for further assistance.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?