Enviroquant report template for Openlab or how to exclude unknown peaks from signal reports

Does anyone have a report template for Openlab that mimics the old enviroquant report format? I'm running an ECD on Openlab and it's been a nightmare. I have the integrator turned off for most of the run because I don't care about all the peaks that are non-target analytes. I found a setting to ignore non-target peaks in the processing side of OL, but those unidentified peaks are showing up again in my PDF reports and I don't want them in there. The default Agilent templates are a joke.

Parents
  • No, i think almost everything can be done with the report editor, but it's not easy at first time....even 100th times :) After empower it's nightmare for sure.

So add some filters like  Compund_Type=1. With this only then predefined components will be shown. Sometimes i use the =Compound_CalibAmount<>0 to hide the uncalibrated named components...

• No, i think almost everything can be done with the report editor, but it's not easy at first time....even 100th times :) After empower it's nightmare for sure.

So add some filters like  Compund_Type=1. With this only then predefined components will be shown. Sometimes i use the =Compound_CalibAmount<>0 to hide the uncalibrated named components...

Children
Was this helpful?