How to change signal

Apologies if the answer to this is simple, but I am new to Openlab CDS and I am still trying to get to grips with it

I have set up processing and acquisition methods using Openlab and below is an example of a run - at the top of the chromatograph, it shows the signal FID1B

however if I import  the raw data from a run carried out on our previous software (EZchrom) it gives me the following - at the top of the chromatograph, it shows the signal 'Backsignal'

All my new methods and calibrations show the FID1B signal and the software wont allow me to process the imported data because it uses a Backsignal.....have I missed something really obvious or is there a way around this as I would like to reprocess all my old data using the Openlab software

Many thanks 

Parents Reply
  • Thanks for your reply....Sorry I may not have explained myself properly, the problem I have is that new runs on openlab automatically run on FID1B signal but all the files I try to import from EZchrom are on back signal....therefore I cant use openlab methods to process EZChrom data as all the calibrations use FID1B

This is what happens when I uncheck back signal on data I have imported from EZchrom

Children
Was this helpful?