IR OPENLAB 2.5 MANUAL INTEGRATION

Hello,
I created a formula to fill in the peaks with a manual integration but it does not work with unknown peaks:=iif(Peak_Type > 5 and Peak_Type<15, "Red", "")
Is there a solution?
Thanks
SYB

Parents
  • Hello,

I tested the expression and it worked as expected for me. Do the unknown peaks get labeled normally? If not do you have any filters on the object or associated groups that would keep the unknown peaks from being labeled. You could change the filter to =iif(Peak_Type > 5 and Peak_Type<15, "Red", "Green") to check that all peaks get filled with one of the colors. If they do not then you must have some filter set to exclude peak types.

Marty Adams

• Hello,

I tested the expression and it worked as expected for me. Do the unknown peaks get labeled normally? If not do you have any filters on the object or associated groups that would keep the unknown peaks from being labeled. You could change the filter to =iif(Peak_Type > 5 and Peak_Type<15, "Red", "Green") to check that all peaks get filled with one of the colors. If they do not then you must have some filter set to exclude peak types.

Marty Adams

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?