Flexlm License Error - AgilentOpenLABCDSChemStation

Hi

I have a 6890n.

When I start GC OpenLab I get an error that says;

No license for "AgilentOpenLABCDSChemStation" could be found.

I checked the server and says it is running.  I have restarted it, rebooted, reread the license file, checked the firewall settings.  It was working last week.  I've also deleted the concurrent_state.xml and activation_state.xml files (read here that might work).

Not sure what to try next.  I did see one odd thing, and that was the MAC address in the licence file does not match the MAC address being used under License Server Name: localhost MAC Address.  I checked our other instrument and PC and it shows the same thing (and is working).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Peter

Parents
  • Thank you for link.

The MAC addresses haven't changed. The licence file was generated using the MAC address of the motherboard.  The instrument is connected to an extra network card.  I tried swapping the network connection to the extra card and connecting the instrument to the motherboard card but that didn't help.

The name of the PC hasn't changed.  The license file was generated with a host name of localhost

I checked the licence server which says that the licence is valid, the deamon is up.

In the log file for the deamon it says:

(AGTOL) UNSUPPORTED: "AgilentOpenLABCDSChemStation" (PORT_AT_HOST_PLUS)

(License server system does not support this feature. (-18,327))

What should I try next?

thanks

• Thank you for link.

The MAC addresses haven't changed. The licence file was generated using the MAC address of the motherboard.  The instrument is connected to an extra network card.  I tried swapping the network connection to the extra card and connecting the instrument to the motherboard card but that didn't help.

The name of the PC hasn't changed.  The license file was generated with a host name of localhost

I checked the licence server which says that the licence is valid, the deamon is up.

In the log file for the deamon it says:

(AGTOL) UNSUPPORTED: "AgilentOpenLABCDSChemStation" (PORT_AT_HOST_PLUS)

(License server system does not support this feature. (-18,327))

What should I try next?

thanks

Children
Was this helpful?