custom calculation openlab cds 2.5

Je travaille avec OPENLAB CDS 2.5 J'ai créé un fichier de calcul personnalisé que j'ai intégré dans une méthode de traitement dans le répertoire de la méthode project1. Sous le gestionnaire de contenu, j'ai ensuite copié cette méthode1 dans le répertoire methode du projet 2. Est-ce correct ? Mes formules fonctionneront-elles toujours ? Merci pour votre aide Sylvie

Parents
  • Hi  thank you for posting your question.  Forum posts should be written in English, however you can use the translation tool in the upper-right corner of the web browser window to view content in local language.

Translation of the post is below.

I work with OPENLAB CDS 2.5 I created a custom calculation file that I integrated into a processing method in the project1 method directory. Under the content manager, I then copied this method1 to the method directory of project 2. Is this correct? Will my formulas still work? Thank you for your help Sylvie

• Hi  thank you for posting your question.  Forum posts should be written in English, however you can use the translation tool in the upper-right corner of the web browser window to view content in local language.

Translation of the post is below.

I work with OPENLAB CDS 2.5 I created a custom calculation file that I integrated into a processing method in the project1 method directory. Under the content manager, I then copied this method1 to the method directory of project 2. Is this correct? Will my formulas still work? Thank you for your help Sylvie

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?