Automatically not desired EICs

Hello,

Lately, every time I create a new processing method, the main ion chromatograms of my identified peaks are automatically extracted. I do not need this extractions and don't know how to disable them. When reprocessing it takes too long.

It would be grate if anyone could help!

Thank you very much!!

Parents
  • Hi

What software, you are using?

Which instrument, you are using?

Can you share those detail?

• Hello,

I am using Openlab: 2.3.1 version

The instruments I use are GC/MS

- 6850 GC + 5975 MSD

- 7890A GC + 5975C inert MSD with Triple-Axis Detector

• Kindly go through above file..page # 38..May help u..

• Hello,

I couldn't find anything in page 38 but I have checked page 87 and it says: "You can adjust the filter conditions as required". I know where to find the place where you can modify the conditions but I just cannot find how to disable the extraction.

But thank you so much for your help!

Kind regards,

• I think during setup of method, you may uncheck the base spectrum before or after the peaks...

Reply Children
  • I looked it up in my method but it is already disabled:

• Gr8..

Then do opposite and tick on base peak chromatogram and save then check...

• I will try it!

But I think my poblem is in the processing method since the EICs only appear in the identified peaks. For example if I have a standard processing method and I add a new compound, when reprocessing, a new extracted ion chromatogram appears.

In the below screenchot I can modify the way it extracts the ion chromatogram, but there is no place where I can uncheck it.

I have also checked in the Compounds/spectra window and I cannot find it either:

Thank you so much for your time!

Was this helpful?