Auto port specified peaks from samples to an excel sheet

Hi I use a Agilent 1200 series HPLC with Openlab software. Is there way to auto port the data to an excel sheet after each sample has ran. I currently print out the sample sheet and enter the data manually into a excel sheet to get percentages on.Basically trying to cut down on all the time spent entering 48 standards daily from 3 machines. Is there anyway to do this? Hopefully my question makes some sense

Parents
  • Hi 

When you say you're using OpenLab software, do you mean OpenLab CDS (sometimes called OpenLab 2.x), Openlab CDS Chemstation edition or OpenLab CDS EZChrom edition.

The answer is yes from all of them, but the answer is different for each type of software.

/Andy

• Hi Andy Wright. Yes I am using open labs CDS Rev. C.01.07[27]

• Hi

In OpenLab CDS Chemstation Edition, you can create an Intelligent Report template using the steps below (screenshots from C.01.10):

If you want to the results from each sample individually, you could use one of the built-in report templates:

These templates could be used in the Specify Report window (Report > Specify Report from the menu in Data Analysis)

When you process the data, you can get a .xls file created for each injection.

If you want a single document, containing reports like this for multiple injections, use the Review section of OpenLab Chemstation:

Selecting multiple injections and a report template will allow you to create a single .xls file containing all of the reports.

If you just want a summary of your results, without chromatograms, create a new Single Sequence Report template from the Report Layout section in OpenLab Chemstation.

Add a compound summary table to this report if you have a small number of compounds in your method, or a Compound Summary Matrix:

With this matrix, samples are sorted alphabetically, so you might want to change the sorting for the groups that make up the sample columns:

Remove the highlighted sort for the first two groups in this matrix report item.

If you need a more detailed explanation, let me know and I'll post a detailed step-by-step guide.

Andy

• Hi

In OpenLab CDS Chemstation Edition, you can create an Intelligent Report template using the steps below (screenshots from C.01.10):

If you want to the results from each sample individually, you could use one of the built-in report templates:

These templates could be used in the Specify Report window (Report > Specify Report from the menu in Data Analysis)

When you process the data, you can get a .xls file created for each injection.

If you want a single document, containing reports like this for multiple injections, use the Review section of OpenLab Chemstation:

Selecting multiple injections and a report template will allow you to create a single .xls file containing all of the reports.

If you just want a summary of your results, without chromatograms, create a new Single Sequence Report template from the Report Layout section in OpenLab Chemstation.

Add a compound summary table to this report if you have a small number of compounds in your method, or a Compound Summary Matrix:

With this matrix, samples are sorted alphabetically, so you might want to change the sorting for the groups that make up the sample columns:

Remove the highlighted sort for the first two groups in this matrix report item.

If you need a more detailed explanation, let me know and I'll post a detailed step-by-step guide.

Andy

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?