Auto port specified peaks from samples to an excel sheet

Hi I use a Agilent 1200 series HPLC with Openlab software. Is there way to auto port the data to an excel sheet after each sample has ran. I currently print out the sample sheet and enter the data manually into a excel sheet to get percentages on.Basically trying to cut down on all the time spent entering 48 standards daily from 3 machines. Is there anyway to do this? Hopefully my question makes some sense

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi

In OpenLab CDS Chemstation Edition, you can create an Intelligent Report template using the steps below (screenshots from C.01.10):

If you want to the results from each sample individually, you could use one of the built-in report templates:

These templates could be used in the Specify Report window (Report > Specify Report from the menu in Data Analysis)

When you process the data, you can get a .xls file created for each injection.

If you want a single document, containing reports like this for multiple injections, use the Review section of OpenLab Chemstation:

Selecting multiple injections and a report template will allow you to create a single .xls file containing all of the reports.

If you just want a summary of your results, without chromatograms, create a new Single Sequence Report template from the Report Layout section in OpenLab Chemstation.

Add a compound summary table to this report if you have a small number of compounds in your method, or a Compound Summary Matrix:

With this matrix, samples are sorted alphabetically, so you might want to change the sorting for the groups that make up the sample columns:

Remove the highlighted sort for the first two groups in this matrix report item.

If you need a more detailed explanation, let me know and I'll post a detailed step-by-step guide.

Andy

Was this helpful?