How to make Noise Determination report with OpenLab

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know how to make a similar Noise Determination report showed below with OpenLab 2.3? With ChemStation it could be very easily generated. However, so far I didn't find any possibility with OpenLab.

Thanks for any advice in advance.

Parents
  • Hello,

I added tags to this post to increase visibility. 

There are two things that are required to report noise in OpenLab CDS:

• The system suitability section of your Processing Method needs to be setup to calculate noise (see below):
    • You need to use a report template that can report noise. Of the default reports that can be imported into a project in OpenLab CDS, the Performance+Noise_(Letter or A4).rdl would be the best option. 

Hopefully this helps.

• Thank you very much for the quick response!

The both points you mentioned were already considered and applied, but we couldn’t get the noise drift report as the one we know from ChemStation. The problems are:

1. Under only one noise range can be defined.community.agilent.com/.../pastedImage_1.png

2. it is a no-injection run, no peaks, therefor there is nothing showed in Injection Results table. After we extra ajusted integration parameter, so that a couple of baseline signal as peaks integrated, we could then get the noise and drift value for the defined range in Injection Results table. However, I don’t think this is the proper way for noise analysis, or at least not the way we know from ChemStation.

Any further idea or advice ? Appreciate your helf very much !

Best Regards,

• Thank you very much for the quick response!

The both points you mentioned were already considered and applied, but we couldn’t get the noise drift report as the one we know from ChemStation. The problems are:

1. Under only one noise range can be defined.community.agilent.com/.../pastedImage_1.png

2. it is a no-injection run, no peaks, therefor there is nothing showed in Injection Results table. After we extra ajusted integration parameter, so that a couple of baseline signal as peaks integrated, we could then get the noise and drift value for the defined range in Injection Results table. However, I don’t think this is the proper way for noise analysis, or at least not the way we know from ChemStation.

Any further idea or advice ? Appreciate your helf very much !

Best Regards,

Children
Was this helpful?