how to extract the total run time per instrument on the Content Manager (OpenLab CDS)?

Hi,

I am looking for a way to demonstrate the total run time per instrument that is managed by OpenLab CDS (or anyway to show the usage per instrument) . I have tried the search commends on the Content Manager, but couldn't figure it out. Could someone advise me how to do it? Thanks in advance.

Parents
  • I had to show the same for my managers, but there is no simple way to achieve this :) I've exported the system activity log for every instruments. Then I've written a script (excel macro) for analyse these files. It collects all the started sequences, the injections within these sequences (with start and stop/abort times). After all I can show everything about our HPLCs, injections, sequences, total runtimes, etc :)

• I had to show the same for my managers, but there is no simple way to achieve this :) I've exported the system activity log for every instruments. Then I've written a script (excel macro) for analyse these files. It collects all the started sequences, the injections within these sequences (with start and stop/abort times). After all I can show everything about our HPLCs, injections, sequences, total runtimes, etc :)

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?