Data Analysis - ChemStation (B.04.03-SP1 [87])

Hello,

We are currently running single runs on our 6890 GC with ChemStation (B.04.03-SP1 [87]). Is there a way to combine multiple runs into a single report file (CSV format or Excel)? Is it possible to set up sequence run such that sample can be injected manually but all data is save in a batch for easier processing?

Thank you,

TN

Parents
  • Sequence run after finishing one by one...but in case of manual injection, how u will inject..like example every 30 min, will you inject manually in sequence?

• Yes. Our run time is 20 minutes, so after every run, I then manually inject the sample and press run as I would for single runs (we are not running a lot of samples maybe 5-15 per days). I was able to set it up so that all the injections is counted as a sequence. Now, I am stuck at using batch review, I had look at other posts in the forum and follow the steps. However, I was not able to export the data in batch mode. After changing the batch options and clicking okay, the tab just simply disappear. I am not able to find any file. Frankly, I am not sure if that would create any file at all.

• Yes. Our run time is 20 minutes, so after every run, I then manually inject the sample and press run as I would for single runs (we are not running a lot of samples maybe 5-15 per days). I was able to set it up so that all the injections is counted as a sequence. Now, I am stuck at using batch review, I had look at other posts in the forum and follow the steps. However, I was not able to export the data in batch mode. After changing the batch options and clicking okay, the tab just simply disappear. I am not able to find any file. Frankly, I am not sure if that would create any file at all.

Children
Was this helpful?