Open-Lab CDS report. Column width and calibration curve label issues

Hi

I am having some issues trying to create a report from my data. 

1. I created a table using the matrix option (CompoundSummaryRTConc.). I would like to change the width of the columns but any time I try to change it the value gets reset (e.g.12) and is not allowing to make any changes. 

2. My calibration lines are not showing any labels or markers.

I have tried creating the report different times but I still have the same issues.

Thank you

Aida

Parents
  • I've had issues before with things not staying where I put them while building a template; or resetting the minute I would add or edit something - drove me nearly insane.  Eventually what I ended up doing was after having everything sort of set up the way I wanted, I opened the .rdl template file in notepad++ and manually edited values for widths, heights, vertical and horizontal alignments.  Not all that great a solution and hopefully someone has something better but it worked.  I had tried several options including not aligning to the grid or changing its resolution but had no luck with those, at least not in CDS C.01.07.

• I've had issues before with things not staying where I put them while building a template; or resetting the minute I would add or edit something - drove me nearly insane.  Eventually what I ended up doing was after having everything sort of set up the way I wanted, I opened the .rdl template file in notepad++ and manually edited values for widths, heights, vertical and horizontal alignments.  Not all that great a solution and hopefully someone has something better but it worked.  I had tried several options including not aligning to the grid or changing its resolution but had no luck with those, at least not in CDS C.01.07.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?