Chromatogram settings at different scales

scale

Hello,
We need that in the intelligent report the chromatograms appear in scales according to the type of injection.

For example, in the limit solution we need to see the peak of the entire standard (see image) and in the samples we need to expand the scale to see the smallest peaks to quantify impurities (see image).
How can we configure it in the same intelligent report?

We are using Openlab CDS Chemstation C.01.07 SR2 [255].

Thanks a lot! Òscar
Parents
  • So in IR, you can edit the chromatogram's signal and can specify formulas for it using the 'All signals in given scale'.  So for example you could set your 'From' to 0 and then have your 'To' set based on a condition.  For example, if you wanted the maximum scale to be 10 when the sample type is 'Sample' and 100 when it's anything else (you could also use multiple conditions, use another field than sample type that identifies the sample differently such as Sample Description, etc.) you could set the expression for the 'To' to =Iif(First(Sample_Type) = 3, 10, 100).  Was that what you were looking for?

• Hello rclement,

Thanks for your answer, Yes, that was what I was looking for.

I will take the opportunity to ask another questions related to this topic:

- When you write “… (Sample_Type) = 3,…” does 3 refer to “sample”? Does that mean that the blank, calibration and control sample have other numbers?

- In the conditional you propose, could I change one of the parameters to another conditional to make the scale of the chromatogram depend on the main peak? For example, Iif (First (Sample_Type) = 3, Peak_Height / 4, 100)

¡¡A lot of thanks again!!

Òscar

• Hello rclement,

Thanks for your answer, Yes, that was what I was looking for.

I will take the opportunity to ask another questions related to this topic:

- When you write “… (Sample_Type) = 3,…” does 3 refer to “sample”? Does that mean that the blank, calibration and control sample have other numbers?

- In the conditional you propose, could I change one of the parameters to another conditional to make the scale of the chromatogram depend on the main peak? For example, Iif (First (Sample_Type) = 3, Peak_Height / 4, 100)

¡¡A lot of thanks again!!

Òscar

Children
Was this helpful?