Compound Group Amount / Curve reference

I am working on the project team for my site's transition from OpenLAB Chemstation CDS C.01.07 to OpenLAB CDS 2.5 and while working in our development system I have found that I can not use a group compound as the curve reference for other peaks.  In our old/current system (C.01.07) I could use a group compound amount in the calibration and reference one of the compounds in the group for un-calibrated peaks (see below pictures).  Is there any way to do this in OpenLAB CDS 2.5?

Group Compound Amount:

Calibration table settings:

Parents Reply Children
  • I have finally gotten some training on *.ccf files and formulas but I am only just starting to work with them.  Is there a resource I can use to learn how to set them up for compiling data across a sequence by compound and run type?  For group compound amount, I am looking into using a manual response factor as I have multiple main peak calibration curves that get referenced by various different impurity compounds and I have no idea how I would be able to differentiate between them.

I have for example:

Main Compounds A, B, and C.  Compound A is composed of 2 isomers AA and AB.  Timed Group A has 2 regions which capture only peaks AA and AB.  Compounds B and C, along with Timed Group A all have their own calibration curves.

Impurity compounds 1A, 2A, 3A, 4B, 5B, 6C, 7B, and 8C.  Compounds 4B, 5B, and 7B all reference the Compound B curve.  Compounds 6C and 8C reference the Compound C curve.  Compounds 1A, 2A, and 3A cannot reference Timed Group A, but if I can get the response factor for Timed Group A, I can set them to use that as a manual factor and update it for every run.  Getting this automated in a *.ccf formula would be ideal, but that is beyond my skill and understanding of *.ccf formulas.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Was this helpful?