MassHunter 10.1 pdf Report Builder costomize the footer- Template Name

Dear all,

I have costomized a template for pdf reporting of a Quant Method. It is almost finished but we still need one information:

Since we plan to have various templates for the various kind of methods its important for us to show that the correct template is used for the respective method.

Therefore, I wolud like to embed the template name e.g. in the footer or header.

I have searched in the Localized Text but I can only find the "standard footer".  I have also search trough the various data bindings but I can not find the required information.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance,

Simse

Parents
  • Hi ,

This is what I was able to find out. Create a Textbox in your footer and use the following expression

list = ReportContext.TemplateFilePath.split( '\\')

list[len(list)-1]

This will produce the following output.

Be aware that if you try to test this with the Preview function from within Report Builder you will see the name of the temp file name used to generate the preview and not the saved template file name.

• Hi ,

This is what I was able to find out. Create a Textbox in your footer and use the following expression

list = ReportContext.TemplateFilePath.split( '\\')

list[len(list)-1]

This will produce the following output.

Be aware that if you try to test this with the Preview function from within Report Builder you will see the name of the temp file name used to generate the preview and not the saved template file name.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?