TIC compound in openlab SIM acquisition

Hello

I have a SIM acquisition method and collected data. I need to create TIC compounds and calculate resolution, for whatever reason.

However, in the injection results, the NAME column is empty. I dont see these compounds in reports either.

thank you

openlab cds 2.5

Parents
  • Hello,

I added tags to this post to increase visibility. 

The fact that the Name column is empty in your injection results would indicate that you have not identified these peaks as compounds in your processing method. In the Compounds>Identification section of your processing method you need to make sure that your compounds' names are defined and that you are selecting the correct signal:

If you do not have any compounds identified yet in your method, you can add an integrated peak as a compound to your method by right-clicking on it in the chromatogram window and selecting the 'Add peak as compound to method' option:

As for why the peaks are not showing up in your report's result table, this is probably due to the table's properties being set to only report identified peaks. You can change this by right-clicking on the table in the report editor and selecting 'Properties' in the right-click action menu. Then go to the Peak Filters tab in the Table Properties window and check the 'Unknown Peaks' option:

You should not have to do this once you have your method setup to properly identifiy the compounds, but it is good to know where this setting is just in case. 

• thank you, the compounds are in the processing method, as shown in the screenshot. 

as for signal, they are set to MSBack1 TIC SIM EI signal, which is the correct signal.

Reply Children
Was this helpful?