Partial Sequence; Results Report; IR Template; OpenLab C.01.06

Hello everybody,

I wanted to reprocess part of the recorded chromatograms and printed out only the results from the selected chromatograms on an IR template as PDF.

The report name was specified in the "Summary report Name" of the "Sequence output".

I selected the chromatograms in the table partial sequence and processed them. The created PDF file contained the complete chromatograms of the sequence run, but not the selected ones which I would like to get.

Thanks for advice

Best regards

Mr.hbar

OpenLab-Chemstation C.01.06

Parents
  • Hello,

Why would you not use the review mode in Chemstation? You should be able to create your reports for select injections  in one dataset or multiples in the review mode without and reprocessing needed. In your version, only a few of the live system values are not available when the report is created in review. Those values only apply if you have a backend content manger like ECM. Only ff you needed that information would I suggest creating the report by using a partial reprocessing. In the review mode you can select the runs you want from your datasets and apply any IR reports you would like to create.

Marty Adams

• Hello,

Why would you not use the review mode in Chemstation? You should be able to create your reports for select injections  in one dataset or multiples in the review mode without and reprocessing needed. In your version, only a few of the live system values are not available when the report is created in review. Those values only apply if you have a backend content manger like ECM. Only ff you needed that information would I suggest creating the report by using a partial reprocessing. In the review mode you can select the runs you want from your datasets and apply any IR reports you would like to create.

Marty Adams

Children
  • Thank you for the quick answer

the sequence run was quite long. Recalibration of the method was necessary for analysis of the selected chromatograms in the later bracketting groups. A couple of statistic calculations was to be done on the IR template. --> not able to work in the review mode.

ECM is installed. Could you please be more specific how I can store the data of the selected chromatograms after partial reprocessing ?

Best regrads

Was this helpful?