Data backup on external cold storage - OPENLAB CDS ?

Hello

i want to export (as a backup) on external cold storage all the data acquired by my HPLC 1260 infinity 2, software OPEN LAB CDS.

I tried to export all the folders in a usb key but then I'm not able to load those datas from the usb key in the data analysis.

Whats the fastest and working way to do that?

Parents
  • Hello,

What revision of OpenLab CDS are you running? If you look at your System Configuration in the OpenLab Control Panel's Administration view, what do you have selected as the Storage Type?

When you say that you exported your data, how did you do so? Did you use the Export function in the Data Selection view of Data Analysis (below)?

If so, your data would be exported as a *.olax file. In order to load this *.olax data in Data Analysis, you would need to first Import the *.olax file back into the software.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

• Hello,

What revision of OpenLab CDS are you running? If you look at your System Configuration in the OpenLab Control Panel's Administration view, what do you have selected as the Storage Type?

When you say that you exported your data, how did you do so? Did you use the Export function in the Data Selection view of Data Analysis (below)?

If so, your data would be exported as a *.olax file. In order to load this *.olax data in Data Analysis, you would need to first Import the *.olax file back into the software.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Children
Was this helpful?