Automated extraction of EIC

Hi,

I'm using OpenLab CDS 2.2, build 2.20.484.

I'd like to ask about processing LC-MS runs - some of our methods are processed that EIC is extracted automatically when the run/sequence is opened according to compound list in the processing method. However, when I create a new processing method with similar parameters, I'm unable to make the extraction of EICs automated and it requires manually extracting them for each run individually, which becomes inconvenient for longer sequences. I'm unable to find any option in the processing sequence.

Also I'd like to ask regarding reporting, if there's any easy way how add on a report a sum of compounds quantified separately? 

Thank you.

Parents
  • Thank you for your responses. I tried to get the sum of different compounds through custom calculations, however, I ended with different tables in the report showing different values and averages for 3 injections, which is what I need.

Using named groups it seems easier, however, I still struggle with reporting - I have total of 6 compounds in the method, not all of them are present in the sample. When I create a table with all compounds listed, it shows the named group (named 'total') 6x per injection. When I check field for 'Remove duplicate peak(s)' in table properties, it shows detected compounds correct but only 1 injection of 3 for the total.

I'd prefer to show only 1 line of total per injection, but I'm not sure if there's any additional settings to look at.

Also I'd like to have the unit diplayed next to the average number for each compound and total, however, the field for average seems to be only available for numerical values, so it doesn't apply to 'Unit'. Is there any workaround for that?

Thank you.

• Thank you for your responses. I tried to get the sum of different compounds through custom calculations, however, I ended with different tables in the report showing different values and averages for 3 injections, which is what I need.

Using named groups it seems easier, however, I still struggle with reporting - I have total of 6 compounds in the method, not all of them are present in the sample. When I create a table with all compounds listed, it shows the named group (named 'total') 6x per injection. When I check field for 'Remove duplicate peak(s)' in table properties, it shows detected compounds correct but only 1 injection of 3 for the total.

I'd prefer to show only 1 line of total per injection, but I'm not sure if there's any additional settings to look at.

Also I'd like to have the unit diplayed next to the average number for each compound and total, however, the field for average seems to be only available for numerical values, so it doesn't apply to 'Unit'. Is there any workaround for that?

Thank you.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?