Connection to the selected server failed

Hello,

I am trying to connect to the control panal of OpenLab but I get the following error message "connection to the selected server failed". When I check the connections both Agilent Openlab shared services and Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service are running.

Parents
  • Hello,

What software product are you running (OpenLab CDS, OpenLab ChemStation, or OpenLab EZChrom)? 

Is this a standalone workstation installation, network workstation, or client/server installation of the software? When you try to open the OpenLab Control Panel, is the selected server you are trying to connect to 'localhost'?

Do you have an authentication provider selected in OpenLab? In other words, do you need to provide a username and password when you launch the OpenLab Control Panel? If so, what are you using as your authentication provider: Internal, Windows Domain, or ECM? 

• Hello,

What software product are you running (OpenLab CDS, OpenLab ChemStation, or OpenLab EZChrom)? 

Is this a standalone workstation installation, network workstation, or client/server installation of the software? When you try to open the OpenLab Control Panel, is the selected server you are trying to connect to 'localhost'?

Do you have an authentication provider selected in OpenLab? In other words, do you need to provide a username and password when you launch the OpenLab Control Panel? If so, what are you using as your authentication provider: Internal, Windows Domain, or ECM? 

Children
Was this helpful?