Autone problems 5975- peak width large

Autone problems 5975

I replace the electromultiplier due the lack of abundance (the filmanents are new too- all components from agilent), but I have problems in autone . problem reported " peaks width large". See the attach with parametrs tune with PFTBA close, when open ist still the same.

Can you help me? 

Parents
  • Hi,

if you replace the multiplier, be sure to set the EMV from around 1800 V back to 1000 V. Save the tune file and start an autotune. And as gary007 already said, be sure the PFTBA valve is set to OPEN during tune. You should here a little KLICK sound if you start the atune.

If you don't reset the EMV voltage down to 1000V it could be a problem for the instrument to decrease the voltage down to a good one. You can also try to "start from default settings". It does the same automatically.

BR

pwd

• Hi,

if you replace the multiplier, be sure to set the EMV from around 1800 V back to 1000 V. Save the tune file and start an autotune. And as gary007 already said, be sure the PFTBA valve is set to OPEN during tune. You should here a little KLICK sound if you start the atune.

If you don't reset the EMV voltage down to 1000V it could be a problem for the instrument to decrease the voltage down to a good one. You can also try to "start from default settings". It does the same automatically.

BR

pwd

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?