Cary 630 using micro lab pc system check

I have Cary 630 running on Micro Lab PC SW, but when I try to perform the system check the status light goes from green to yellow and it will not allow me to start the test. Should I be changing something before initiating the system check?

Parents
  • Hi.
    The testing is running fine until about 96% complete then it gives me the error message below. I tried running the performance test and the laser test but it gives the same result. Is the some another change I need to make to the settings?

Jesus

image.png

• Hi  @

Here are the possible causes

1. The Public or SystemCheckMethods database may not be attached to SDA.
    2. The Public or SystemCheckMethods database may not be accessible to the SCM user who is logged in to MicroLab.
      • In SCM, check that the user is associated with a group and project which has access to the database. Be sure to log into MicroLab using this group and project. 
    3. The Public or SystemCheckMethods database may not be accessible to the Windows user who is logged in to Windows. 
      • In SDA, confirm in the Database Accounts tab that the Windows user (or BUILTIN/Users) has access to these databases.
    4. The methods may have been modified or deleted from the Public or SystemCheckMethods database, or from the C:\Users\Public Documents\...\MicroLab\Methods folder for non-Pharma.
      • The methods used in MicroLab OQ and MicroLab PC System Check are in the \DTGS folder. For example Public Methods\DTGS\StabilityTest.a2m
      • If using MicroLab Pharma, open the method and click the 21 CFR part 11 button. Check the audit log for any changes and revert them.
    5. When creating a Group in SCM, the Public database should be linked first, and then followed by the SystemCheckMethods databas
    6. I will appreciate your feedback.Thanks
  • Hi  @

Here are the possible causes

1. The Public or SystemCheckMethods database may not be attached to SDA.
    2. The Public or SystemCheckMethods database may not be accessible to the SCM user who is logged in to MicroLab.
      • In SCM, check that the user is associated with a group and project which has access to the database. Be sure to log into MicroLab using this group and project. 
    3. The Public or SystemCheckMethods database may not be accessible to the Windows user who is logged in to Windows. 
      • In SDA, confirm in the Database Accounts tab that the Windows user (or BUILTIN/Users) has access to these databases.
    4. The methods may have been modified or deleted from the Public or SystemCheckMethods database, or from the C:\Users\Public Documents\...\MicroLab\Methods folder for non-Pharma.
      • The methods used in MicroLab OQ and MicroLab PC System Check are in the \DTGS folder. For example Public Methods\DTGS\StabilityTest.a2m
      • If using MicroLab Pharma, open the method and click the 21 CFR part 11 button. Check the audit log for any changes and revert them.
    5. When creating a Group in SCM, the Public database should be linked first, and then followed by the SystemCheckMethods databas
    6. I will appreciate your feedback.Thanks
Children
No Data
Was this helpful?