Cary 630 using micro lab pc system check

I have Cary 630 running on Micro Lab PC SW, but when I try to perform the system check the status light goes from green to yellow and it will not allow me to start the test. Should I be changing something before initiating the system check?

Parents
  • Hi @ jesus5802

Try to adjust gain, from advanced features/Diagnostics/Adjust Gain

Tr to adjust  Gain to get the energy around 25000 counts, then save the  gain value

There are two (2) options for saving the new Gain value.

a.   The < Set Method Gain > button will set the gain the value in the method that is currently open (indicated in the top Right-Hand corner.) This means that every time             the method is selected and activated, the gain will be set to the gain value stored in the method. This is independent of what accessory is attached to the

instrument, so use this option with caution as it may disrupt the use of the method with other accessories.

b.  The < Set Instrument Default Gain > will store the gain value in the instrument. The instrument has the capabilities of storing gain values for (4) accessories. This

means that when an accessory is attached to the instrument, the software reads the accessory setup from the instrument and sets the gain accordingly. This is option

that is normally used.

Click  < Set Instrument Default Gain > button. 

Click the < Home > button.    

please tell me if it works

Thanks

Regards

• Hi @ jesus5802

Try to adjust gain, from advanced features/Diagnostics/Adjust Gain

Tr to adjust  Gain to get the energy around 25000 counts, then save the  gain value

There are two (2) options for saving the new Gain value.

a.   The < Set Method Gain > button will set the gain the value in the method that is currently open (indicated in the top Right-Hand corner.) This means that every time             the method is selected and activated, the gain will be set to the gain value stored in the method. This is independent of what accessory is attached to the

instrument, so use this option with caution as it may disrupt the use of the method with other accessories.

b.  The < Set Instrument Default Gain > will store the gain value in the instrument. The instrument has the capabilities of storing gain values for (4) accessories. This

means that when an accessory is attached to the instrument, the software reads the accessory setup from the instrument and sets the gain accordingly. This is option

that is normally used.

Click  < Set Instrument Default Gain > button. 

Click the < Home > button.    

please tell me if it works

Thanks

Regards

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?