Parents
  •   I  disassembled the deuterium lamp and put it in another spectrophotometer for testing, and it works normally. I checked the connection wire from the deuterium lamp to the circuit board on the machine, and it was normal. The only thing is that there is no voltage between the two legs of the cathode of the deuterium lamp, and the voltage between the two legs of the cathode and the anode is only 12V. Is it because the deuterium lamp is used for a long time and the resistance becomes smaller, which will cause the voltage to decrease. thanks

•   I  disassembled the deuterium lamp and put it in another spectrophotometer for testing, and it works normally. I checked the connection wire from the deuterium lamp to the circuit board on the machine, and it was normal. The only thing is that there is no voltage between the two legs of the cathode of the deuterium lamp, and the voltage between the two legs of the cathode and the anode is only 12V. Is it because the deuterium lamp is used for a long time and the resistance becomes smaller, which will cause the voltage to decrease. thanks

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?