UV-Vis Chemstation B.05.04 - Custom reports - Data file path for autosave

Hello

UV-Vis Chemstation B.05.04

Advanced Mode w/security pack

- Custom reports

- Data file path for autosave

I want to see the correct data path and file name on my custom report for the .SD file specified in the path for autosave in the "Method options&information" dialog box of the method.

In Report Edit mode I only see the option (boxes) "Data Path", that uses the default general data path, and "Last Data File" that shows the last file that was manually loaded into the Data register. Neither is what I am looking for.

So how to show the correct path and filename for the autosaved .SD file?

Also, how to use only one text box for both strings (path and file name), that is combining them to simplify the box sizes

A copy of the custom report is in the attachment.

The .frp file is the UVAV2004.frp (the name of the custom report is "Prufuskýrsla001").

Explanation: this is a custom report trying to imitate the "fixed wavelength report" from the standard mode in the advanced mode using the report editor.

Page 1:

Data file:  this is the default data path, the text box used is the "Data Path" in the report editor.

The "Autosave" option in Method-Method options&information is not used.

AVEXAM2.SD is the last file loaded into the register.  This is the text box "Last File Used" in the report editor.

Page 2:

Data file: The "Autosave" option in Method->Method options&information is now used specifying a different path for the data file.

The path displayed in the custom report is not this path but instead a temp folder. The text box used is the "Data Path" in the report editor as before

-I´m looking for a solution (macro or report editor box) to show the specified path that was entered for autosave.

PRUFA_VISTUN ... is another file that was loaded in the register but not the file created that is used for the report.

-I´m looking for a solution (macro or report editor box) to show the correct data file that was created during measurement, that is something usable instead of "last file used".

Message was edited by: Petur Ari Markusson

Message was edited by: Petur Ari Markusson - added .frp file

attachments.zip
Was this helpful?