For Cary 6000i I have error code 9:9406CHG:E9406 Source datum not found. Help?

• For Cary 6000i I have error code 9:9406CHG:E9406 Source datum not found. Help?
Parents
  • Hi, usually this is due to the lamp turret either sticking, or being blocked by a cable, or part of the plastic shielding.  If you open the lamp change panel on the left hand side of the top of the instrument (4x Phillips screws) and turn the instrument on, watch the lamp turret during initialization. It should move smoothly, and not stutter or get stuck. If there is a clear obstruction, turn the instrument off, remove the obstruction, and repower the instrument. If not, call your local customer care centre and they will be able to assist you further.

• Hi, usually this is due to the lamp turret either sticking, or being blocked by a cable, or part of the plastic shielding.  If you open the lamp change panel on the left hand side of the top of the instrument (4x Phillips screws) and turn the instrument on, watch the lamp turret during initialization. It should move smoothly, and not stutter or get stuck. If there is a clear obstruction, turn the instrument off, remove the obstruction, and repower the instrument. If not, call your local customer care centre and they will be able to assist you further.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?