Printing in NIST 14

Hi all. 

Would be grateful if someone can assist in the relevant steps when printing in NIST 14. 

Is there a way to print all my searched and found compounds at once in one document? 

Here is my example:  we analyzed a complex mixture and it contained approximately 30 constituents (peaks). We integrated and extracted MS data from all of these peaks. We then selected all the peaks and ran them though the NIST library search. All the hits were found and verified according to the peaks retention time. 

We would like to print all the hits at once... is there a way to do this?

Thanks 

• Hello  ,

In the current NIST MS Search program, according to the manual found here. there is only one print reporting option. It appears to print each compound in a separate report. You can automate this and have each result printed after the search is complete. This can be set from the Options menu, Library Search Options, and then by enabling Auto Report under Other Options on the Search tab. 

You may be able to use a print to file utility or some combination of a print to PDF and then a PDF combine utility to put these into one PDF, but I'm not seeing any obvious way to do this directly from NIST. 

Was this helpful?