ADC DAR Calculator Report Question

I have been able to set up ADC DAR calculator to run automatically with acquisition and it has really helped increase our DA throughput. 

I have two questions that I haven't been able to find answers for in the help guide: 

1. Can the DAR results be exported as a csv or other easily extractable format? I've seen how to do this by opening each file and manually exporting it but this is slow. Is there a way to have it export automatically with the report? 
  2. Can the DAR Report be modified? I know how to customize Qual/Quant/BC reports but I cannot find the DAR template to customize it. Specifically, I would like to change the format for the height output from exponential to integer (see pic)

Thanks for your help!

Parents
  • Hello  ,

I apologize for the extremely delayed response. I was reviewing forum posts and found that there had been no response to your question.

From what I can find, there are currently no options to change the number formatting in either the table or reports. If the table is exported, Excel will reformat the number, but as you say that is not very convenient. 

For reporting, the only options are for PDF or DOC. There are no other export automation options or other formats beyond those two options. 

• Hello  ,

I apologize for the extremely delayed response. I was reviewing forum posts and found that there had been no response to your question.

From what I can find, there are currently no options to change the number formatting in either the table or reports. If the table is exported, Excel will reformat the number, but as you say that is not very convenient. 

For reporting, the only options are for PDF or DOC. There are no other export automation options or other formats beyond those two options. 

Children
Was this helpful?