Compound identification in saved files (Agilent MassHunter Qualitative Analysis)

Hi,

In agilent MassHunter Qualitative analysis, how is it possible to retrieve the information from a compound identification when you re-open a saved file.

When I open a file I have already integrated and identified the compounds, then saved and closed, I get the compound names in the data navigator but they're not linked to my graph.

The peaks are not different colours and the names nor retention time don't appear. Re-doing the identification process each time is pretty long. How can I fix this ? Thank you

Parents
  • Hi ,

To extract the complete saved result set from a saved data file, after opening the file, select the Compounds, right click, and then choose Extract Complete Result Set

This should work in any version of Qual. 

Depending on the version you are using there are a few options you can change so that the full results are extracted or saved by default. In B.07.00 and prior you can check the settings under General->File Save Options

In Version 10 you can set the option in the results tab for whatever find by algorithm you are using to Extract the complete result set automatically. 

• Hi ,

To extract the complete saved result set from a saved data file, after opening the file, select the Compounds, right click, and then choose Extract Complete Result Set

This should work in any version of Qual. 

Depending on the version you are using there are a few options you can change so that the full results are extracted or saved by default. In B.07.00 and prior you can check the settings under General->File Save Options

In Version 10 you can set the option in the results tab for whatever find by algorithm you are using to Extract the complete result set automatically. 

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?