EQ macro to change sample id in FID signal file (.ch)/update 'Edit File Info...' field

Hi Everyone,

I hope someone can help me with this.

Is it possible to have a macro open a data file (eg.FID1A.ch) in Enviroquant (EQ) and update/change 'Edit File Info..' field? 

I tried editing the .ch file directly or with a vbs script to change sample id but the file becomes unreadable to EQ after that;

ideally the macro would be called from a batch file and new 'Edit File Info..' passed to it as a variable (I have this part ready)

Appreciate any guidance in this matter.

thank you

Parents
  • It's already possible to update/change the information from the EnviroQuant software under File\Edit File Info:

this applies on data files saved locally on the computer and not for data files saved on a network drive. 

And for your information, the raw data is binary encoded and it's impossible to modifying it outside of the software without creating any errors.

• It's already possible to update/change the information from the EnviroQuant software under File\Edit File Info:

this applies on data files saved locally on the computer and not for data files saved on a network drive. 

And for your information, the raw data is binary encoded and it's impossible to modifying it outside of the software without creating any errors.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?