EQ macro to change sample id in FID signal file (.ch)/update 'Edit File Info...' field

Hi Everyone,

I hope someone can help me with this.

Is it possible to have a macro open a data file (eg.FID1A.ch) in Enviroquant (EQ) and update/change 'Edit File Info..' field? 

I tried editing the .ch file directly or with a vbs script to change sample id but the file becomes unreadable to EQ after that;

ideally the macro would be called from a batch file and new 'Edit File Info..' passed to it as a variable (I have this part ready)

Appreciate any guidance in this matter.

thank you

Parents
  • To be honest, you use Mustang to process a FID data? is odd, but here is something that I switching back and forth between Enhensed DA and EPA Quant, First you need to have the command line on, type Enhanced 1 and press Execute to go to EPA, and Enhanced 2 to go to Enhanced DA, Somehow, since loading FID data and FID only your DA will change the menu bar (The fact is that the menu macro switch from Enhmsbar to Enhgcbar) and I am sure the Enhanced command still working but since the enhanced DA is changed you go back to a Shorter menu to be the Enhanced DA. 

• To be honest, you use Mustang to process a FID data? is odd, but here is something that I switching back and forth between Enhensed DA and EPA Quant, First you need to have the command line on, type Enhanced 1 and press Execute to go to EPA, and Enhanced 2 to go to Enhanced DA, Somehow, since loading FID data and FID only your DA will change the menu bar (The fact is that the menu macro switch from Enhmsbar to Enhgcbar) and I am sure the Enhanced command still working but since the enhanced DA is changed you go back to a Shorter menu to be the Enhanced DA. 

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?