filtering in compound at a glance

Hi,

i have problem with filtering in quant MH10.1 in compound at a glance. How should i write it, when i want use in sampler filter, column userdefined from compound method? I wrote this in quantcompoundataglance.config file SampleFilter="CompoundMethod=UserDefined4='Reported', but that doesnt work.

Thank you.

Parents Reply Children
  • Hello ,

I am not aware of any way to filter samples based on UserDefinedn entries for compounds. Even if only one compound is given an entry for one of the UserDefinedfields then all samples would have an entry for that field. Are you wanting to only view specific compounds in specific samples? Or what do you want to accomplish with this filtering?

For the y axis linking, what I am finding that the scaling option fit to lowest level works in both compound information view and in reporting even if the lowest level cal sample is not in the current batch. 

• Hi ,

I just wanted to follow-up to see if your question has been answered. If so, please come back to the post and click Verify Answer on the best response so it will make the solution more visible.  If you still need help, just let us know and we would be happy to continue working with you.

Was this helpful?