error

I am not able to open the method and start a new analysis, I have an error says:

Date and Time: 9/16/2021 2:11 PM
Program: Agilent MassHunter Workstation Software Qualitative Analysis B.07.00
Build Configuration: Release
Message: Could not find a part of the path 'D:\MassHunter\configuration\B.07.00\QualWorkflowConfiguration.txt'.
Stack Trace: at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Qualitative.QualUtilities.ReadForInitialLoadWorkflow()
at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Qualitative.QualForm.DetectAndLoadInitialWorkflow()
at Agilent.MassSpectrometry.DataAnalysis.Qualitative.QualForm.QualForm_OnLoad(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Parents
  • Hello ,

For this type of error the first thing I'd do is verify that the D:\MassHunter folder has not been renamed or moved. This user file folder location is set at installation and if it is renamed or moved then there will be issues with launching and using any MassHunter programs.

Were any other MassHunter programs installed between the time Qual last launched and now?

• Hello ,

For this type of error the first thing I'd do is verify that the D:\MassHunter folder has not been renamed or moved. This user file folder location is set at installation and if it is renamed or moved then there will be issues with launching and using any MassHunter programs.

Were any other MassHunter programs installed between the time Qual last launched and now?

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?