Search function for Agilent Software

Search function for Agilent- Ctrl+F does not work.

E.g. searching CAS-Numbers in unknown Analysis would be very helpful. How can I search something?

Parents
  • Hi ,

There is currently not a filter function for the columns in UA, though you can sort by a given column by clicking on the column header. This does work for CAS#.

Another option would be to generate a report to file and search the file.  I would suggest using text or PDF though because Excel tends to auto-format some CAS numbers into a date, and I've not found a way to undo that and restore the original entry.

The last option is to copy and paste the Components results into a text file and search there. 

I realize none of these suggestions are very convenient, but currently those are the only options I can find.

• Hi ,

There is currently not a filter function for the columns in UA, though you can sort by a given column by clicking on the column header. This does work for CAS#.

Another option would be to generate a report to file and search the file.  I would suggest using text or PDF though because Excel tends to auto-format some CAS numbers into a date, and I've not found a way to undo that and restore the original entry.

The last option is to copy and paste the Components results into a text file and search there. 

I realize none of these suggestions are very convenient, but currently those are the only options I can find.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?