How to report Date/Time that a batch was submitted for Acquisition.

Using Report Builder 10.2 for MassHunter. I would like to show the data/time that a batch was submitted for acquisition at the top of a report, but Batch-AnalysisTimeStamp shows the time that the batch was processed for DA. I see no other time stamp options under the Batch data binding.

Parents
  • A little more info: I have a table at the top of my report with the only data binding is BatchAttribute. I want the table to list batch data path, analyst name, and time the batch was submitted for acquisition. The first two are OK, but Batch->AnalysisTimeStamp shows the time the data was processed for quantitation instead of when it was submitted for acquisition.

I have spent hours trying to get this to work. I certainly don't fully understand how data bindings work. Definitely feel like I'm fumbling around in the dark without a flashlight.

• A little more info: I have a table at the top of my report with the only data binding is BatchAttribute. I want the table to list batch data path, analyst name, and time the batch was submitted for acquisition. The first two are OK, but Batch->AnalysisTimeStamp shows the time the data was processed for quantitation instead of when it was submitted for acquisition.

I have spent hours trying to get this to work. I certainly don't fully understand how data bindings work. Definitely feel like I'm fumbling around in the dark without a flashlight.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?