How to report Date/Time that a batch was submitted for Acquisition.

Using Report Builder 10.2 for MassHunter. I would like to show the data/time that a batch was submitted for acquisition at the top of a report, but Batch-AnalysisTimeStamp shows the time that the batch was processed for DA. I see no other time stamp options under the Batch data binding.

• A little more info: I have a table at the top of my report with the only data binding is BatchAttribute. I want the table to list batch data path, analyst name, and time the batch was submitted for acquisition. The first two are OK, but Batch->AnalysisTimeStamp shows the time the data was processed for quantitation instead of when it was submitted for acquisition.

I have spent hours trying to get this to work. I certainly don't fully understand how data bindings work. Definitely feel like I'm fumbling around in the dark without a flashlight.

• Finally managed to get it working. I added Binding Name:Sample->Data name:SelectedSample->Filters:<Top 1>. That allowed me to select Binding name:Sample->Field:AcqDataTime in the textbox, and it shows the data/time that the first sample was run.

Not sure if it's the best way to do it, but it works.

• Hi ,

I was just trying to set up a template to test exactly what you did. As far as I know that is the only way to have something like a worklist start time show in the report. I cannot find any worklist date or time information that comes over from acq. The acq time of the first sample in the worklist would be the closest you can get.

Was this helpful?