Error when converting accurate mass samples in Unknowns

I am trying to convert my GC-QTOF samples to SureMass using the 'Tools -> Convert Accurate Mass Samples' function in Unknowns. About 90% of my samples have converted successfully, the other 10% report the error "Index was outside the bounds of the array". All samples were analysed on the GC-QTOF at the same time and open without error in Qual. I am using the software version B.08.00 / Build 8.0.598.0.

Does anyone know how to overcome this error?

Top Replies

Was this helpful?