Deuser macro

We are transitioning from MSD Chemstation Acquisition to MassHunter GCMS Acquisition (rev B.07.05).

With our Chemstation current setup, our methods automatically create customized reports based off of the deuser.mac macro file found in each method. When trying to run these same methods in MassHunter, the deuser.mac macro is not executing at all. Has this been phased out of MassHunter and should we start to transition to making custom reports with Masshunter Qual?

Parents
  • I just wanted to follow-up to see if the previous reply in this thread answered your question. If so, please come back to the post and click the "Correct Answer" button on the response that helped so it will make the solution more visible. If you still need help, just let us know and we would be happy to continue working with you.

I also added tags to this thread to make it easier to search.

• I just wanted to follow-up to see if the previous reply in this thread answered your question. If so, please come back to the post and click the "Correct Answer" button on the response that helped so it will make the solution more visible. If you still need help, just let us know and we would be happy to continue working with you.

I also added tags to this thread to make it easier to search.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?