Cirrus GPC Short Tutorial

Quick guide to running calibration and samples in Cirrus GPC add-on for Chemstation.  This was created by myself for a customer and has been uploaded in Word format for future editing if desired.

This is also not the only way to analyze samples in Cirrus, just a quick guide to calibration and then getting the Mp and Mw and Mn for samples.

Anonymous
  • hi howwhite

In a few days, I will go to install a 1260 Infinity II MDS with the G7850A GPC&SEC Software. The instrument was configured with G7800A RI G7801A, viscometer G7802A and G7803A LS.

That would be very helpful if you have a tutorial.

And thank a lot firstly.

• Hello Silvia,

I can help you with this, but first need to know what software package you are using. Is it Agilent GPC/SEC Software or Cirrus Multi detector software?

Does your system contain a Light Scattering detector as well as RID and Viscometer?

Regards,

Howard [personal information removed by moderator]

• Hello,

Sorry I do not, I am only trained in single RID or UV detection for Cirrus. It is an older software and we now have other GPC/SEC software platforms that are much easier to use and more productive.

Thank you,

Ryan [personal information removed by moderator]

• hi,

Do you have a tutorial to properly program the triple detection? 
    in GPC/SEC MSD DUAL Mod 7800A, multidetector G7800A RI G7801A, viscometer G7802A. that would be very helpful to really take advantage of the equipment
    Thank you

Was this helpful?