Communication issue Agilent 1200 DAD with software

Hi

I have bad communication between Agilent HPLC 1200 DAD and  Empower 3 software

The  problem is The Empower can be connected to Agilent HPLC after many trials of restart of the computer and also restart of  Agilent LC many times until the communication established between them, and all dip switches of Agilent DAD are set to zero, and this communication issue was occurred before with Open lab software, I tried to change the computer but the communication issue still exist 

SO, Is there any suggestion to resolve this communication issue?

Parents
  • It really depends on the model you're using, e.g. on a G1315C all (eight) DIP switches down means BootP mode, where e.g. on a G7115A all (six) DIP switches down means default IP (192.168.254.11), but I guess your DAD has a so called Nucleus board, so eight DIP switches. Here you need to turn the module off, put switches 7 and 8 up, power on the DAD, set your LAN connection to 192.168.254.1 (subnet mask to 255.255.255.0) and you should be able to ping the detector. If that works, go for LabAdvisor, like the previous speaker said.

• It really depends on the model you're using, e.g. on a G1315C all (eight) DIP switches down means BootP mode, where e.g. on a G7115A all (six) DIP switches down means default IP (192.168.254.11), but I guess your DAD has a so called Nucleus board, so eight DIP switches. Here you need to turn the module off, put switches 7 and 8 up, power on the DAD, set your LAN connection to 192.168.254.1 (subnet mask to 255.255.255.0) and you should be able to ping the detector. If that works, go for LabAdvisor, like the previous speaker said.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?