Open GPC data (htm/html files) with Microsoft Edge

Hello everyone,

Can someone help me to see GPC data (htm or html files) in Microsoft Edge in an easy way? In a month we're not able to use Internet Explorer anymore and in the current situation that's the only way we can see our data.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Carolien 

Parents
  • Hello Carolien, 

Locate the path to the data folder ( C:\ProgramData\Agilent Technologies\GPC\Workspaces )

Browse into the desired workspace and then to the sample file itself. Double clicking on the data file will invoke the Chromatogram Quick Viewer and display the trace.

-Howard  

• Good afternoon Howard, 

Thank you for your reply. I don't know If I understand you correctly (my apologies if that is the case). Our data folder is not on the C-drive and we don't have a folder in 'Agilent Technologies' which is called 'GPC' (if that is what you mean). For us it's not a problem to see the chromatograms (we make a copy of the chromatogram from the Openlab CDS Ezchrom software). It concerns all data in table form which we are able to see with Internet Explorer but when you open the file with Microsoft Edge, the only thing you see is is 'code' language. 

Thank you in advance. 

Kind regards, 

Carolien 

• Good afternoon Howard, 

Thank you for your reply. I don't know If I understand you correctly (my apologies if that is the case). Our data folder is not on the C-drive and we don't have a folder in 'Agilent Technologies' which is called 'GPC' (if that is what you mean). For us it's not a problem to see the chromatograms (we make a copy of the chromatogram from the Openlab CDS Ezchrom software). It concerns all data in table form which we are able to see with Internet Explorer but when you open the file with Microsoft Edge, the only thing you see is is 'code' language. 

Thank you in advance. 

Kind regards, 

Carolien 

Children
Was this helpful?