Fernanda

Buenos días, tengo un HPLC Agilent 1100. Tengo dos consultas:
1- Que repetibilidad debería tener el inyector?
2- En lab advisor en la sección EMF`s aparece una tabla con los contadores de cada módulo pero sin límites de referencia. Entiendo que los mismos me servirian para evaluar el estado de los modulos. Que limites deberian tener para que me sean de utilidad?

Parents
  • What model autosampler do you have?  All of the performance specs are in each or the user manuals.  Here is one for the G1329A  see page 28

Standard and Prep Samplers User Manual  

It also depends on the metering head installed 100 or 900ul.

The EMF limits depend on your method and use- types of solvents and samples.  How many valve switches.  I usually set it up by noting when my areas are changing and use. Rotor seals usually wear out anywhere from 6 months to 1year.

see page 83 in the manual on EMF-

"The user-setable EMF limits for the EMF counters enable the early maintenance feedback to be adapted to specific user requirements. The wear of autosampler components is dependent on the analytical conditions, therefore, the definition of the maximum limits need to be determined based on the specific operating conditions of the instrument."

Setting the EMF limits:  "The setting of the EMF limits must be optimized over one or two maintenance cycles. Initially, no EMF limit should be set. When instrument performance indicates maintenance is necessary, make note of the values displayed by the injection valve and needle movements counters. Enter these values (or values slightly less than the displayed values) as EMF limits, and then reset the EMF counters to zero. The next time the EMF counters exceed the new EMF limits, the EMF flag will be displayed, providing a reminder that maintenance needs to be scheduled."

page 85 has some recommendations as well

• What model autosampler do you have?  All of the performance specs are in each or the user manuals.  Here is one for the G1329A  see page 28

Standard and Prep Samplers User Manual  

It also depends on the metering head installed 100 or 900ul.

The EMF limits depend on your method and use- types of solvents and samples.  How many valve switches.  I usually set it up by noting when my areas are changing and use. Rotor seals usually wear out anywhere from 6 months to 1year.

see page 83 in the manual on EMF-

"The user-setable EMF limits for the EMF counters enable the early maintenance feedback to be adapted to specific user requirements. The wear of autosampler components is dependent on the analytical conditions, therefore, the definition of the maximum limits need to be determined based on the specific operating conditions of the instrument."

Setting the EMF limits:  "The setting of the EMF limits must be optimized over one or two maintenance cycles. Initially, no EMF limit should be set. When instrument performance indicates maintenance is necessary, make note of the values displayed by the injection valve and needle movements counters. Enter these values (or values slightly less than the displayed values) as EMF limits, and then reset the EMF counters to zero. The next time the EMF counters exceed the new EMF limits, the EMF flag will be displayed, providing a reminder that maintenance needs to be scheduled."

page 85 has some recommendations as well

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?