How to do tray alignment in G1313A (HP 1100 Autosampler)?

Hi

I have a G1313A autosampler and after some modification in transport assembly, mis-alignment of sample tray had occurred.  I found in the reference manual (attached) sample tray alignment can be done with 1100 Control Module G1323B but I do not have it. Is there any alternative way to align the sample tray of G1313A without using G1329B? Also it is mentioned in reference manual (attached) that new positions of gripper arm will be stored in the instrument firmware. Does it mean new firmware update can solve the problem? Would any one please help

Parents
  • Like said, you can use LabAdvisor to do alignment teaching. You can also do Gripper Verification if you have some issues with your gripper.

You can download LabAdvisor here by selecting the LabAdvisor Disk at the bottom. You have access to Basic License which lets you use a lot of tests for different module as well as firmware update if you want to do it.

If those do not work, I would suggest calling your representative so that he could help you potentially change the transport assembly.

• Like said, you can use LabAdvisor to do alignment teaching. You can also do Gripper Verification if you have some issues with your gripper.

You can download LabAdvisor here by selecting the LabAdvisor Disk at the bottom. You have access to Basic License which lets you use a lot of tests for different module as well as firmware update if you want to do it.

If those do not work, I would suggest calling your representative so that he could help you potentially change the transport assembly.

Children
Was this helpful?