I am currently getting an ADC communication error and ERI 5 V overcurrent error on my VWD detector. Is there any fix I can try to remedy these errors?

As stated above I am getting some strange errors while trying to turn on my detector. The detector is a VWD and attached to a 1200 series unit. Any idea how to get rid of the ADC communication error and ERI 5 V overcurrent issue?

Parents
  • I guess this is a G7114A or G7114B? Very likely the ERI overcurrent error is not real. Could be caused by a firmware mismatch, but I don't have any details on your LC set up. It is certainly a good idea to update the entire stack to the latest firmware. If the error is still present, I would suspect the Fusion board to be faulty. In that case, an Agilent service engineer would be required.

• I guess this is a G7114A or G7114B? Very likely the ERI overcurrent error is not real. Could be caused by a firmware mismatch, but I don't have any details on your LC set up. It is certainly a good idea to update the entire stack to the latest firmware. If the error is still present, I would suspect the Fusion board to be faulty. In that case, an Agilent service engineer would be required.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?