stoped analysis

Hello! I have  problem with analysis. When i start sequence analysis after some time stopped analysis. why? This problem software or computer? System consists with 1260 hplc with 2 detector - DAD and ELSD. detectors connect with SWITCH.

regards Azrael

Parents
  • You will have to check the Chemstation Log file, to get an idea what happened and when.

Did I get you right, that both the DAD and the ELSD use LAN communication and their LAN cables go to a network switch? As the ELSD is not on the CAN bus, you still need a proper remote cable, which usually goes from the ELSD to the autosampler. Adding some more details about the model numbers, firmware, software version etc. might help as well.

• You will have to check the Chemstation Log file, to get an idea what happened and when.

Did I get you right, that both the DAD and the ELSD use LAN communication and their LAN cables go to a network switch? As the ELSD is not on the CAN bus, you still need a proper remote cable, which usually goes from the ELSD to the autosampler. Adding some more details about the model numbers, firmware, software version etc. might help as well.

Children
Was this helpful?