Servo Error on 1260 Quaternary Pump

Thanks a lot for your help. I fixed the problems I had on the pump but new troubleshooting appeared when I started the device, please find attached the screenshot of different error messages displayed on the pump logbook via Agilent Lab Advisor software. I checked the head pump and the different cable with the mainboard but no result.

What do you suggest to fix this issue and how to solve this problem?

Best regards.

Parents
  • Blockages can occur when buffers have been used on and left in the system. After using buffers, the system should always be flushed with water thoroughly and then left in IPA.

Assuming that you did not try to initialize the pump with the pump head removed on purpose, I consider the pump head missing error message to be the most critical. Like gabcaron said, there could be a severe blockage in the pump, but a persistant pump head missing error message usually indicates a hardware fault. A service engineer might be required.

• Blockages can occur when buffers have been used on and left in the system. After using buffers, the system should always be flushed with water thoroughly and then left in IPA.

Assuming that you did not try to initialize the pump with the pump head removed on purpose, I consider the pump head missing error message to be the most critical. Like gabcaron said, there could be a severe blockage in the pump, but a persistant pump head missing error message usually indicates a hardware fault. A service engineer might be required.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?