MassHunter Qualitative Analysis: Windows layout: Method Explorer not available

Hello,

I am newby and trying to do a qualitative analysis of chromatograms, using the manual on page 121.

The manual instructs me to use the Method Explorer window. But I cannot find any. There only is a Method Editor. Even loading the default Windows Layout did not help.

The only windows I can find and enable via Menu/View are: Sample Table, Data Navigator, Method Editor, Chromatogram Results and MS Spectrum Results.

Parents
  • And if I try it intuitively without manual: I go to Method Editor / Identification, mark a peak at its maximum so that the Mass Spectrum appears for this correspnding retention time, then click "Identify Selected Spectra" . Result: Nothing happens, no search process is running, only a popup window "Operation in Progress" flickers once for a fraction of a second.

• And if I try it intuitively without manual: I go to Method Editor / Identification, mark a peak at its maximum so that the Mass Spectrum appears for this correspnding retention time, then click "Identify Selected Spectra" . Result: Nothing happens, no search process is running, only a popup window "Operation in Progress" flickers once for a fraction of a second.

Children
No Data
Was this helpful?