can I replace CI ion source with EI ion source to get the same operation (of EI ion source)

can I replace CI ion source with EI ion source to get the same operation (of EI ion source)

I have new one CI ion source I want to replace with old EI ion source

Parents
  • A full set of CI capable instrument is far more expansive than an EI capability only, So you have a CI installed instrument, congratulations, From Some 5973N and on our CI instrument had given an option to run EI on a CI source, hopefully your instrument is new enough, the idea is even we run daily experiments on CI , still occasionally EI is needed, so Factory design an alternative, after you tuned the PCI tune and passed, you can evoke to generate a EI_CIsource.U tuning file, this means Software will generate a feasible file to run like EI on an CI source, Please, try it!  

• A full set of CI capable instrument is far more expansive than an EI capability only, So you have a CI installed instrument, congratulations, From Some 5973N and on our CI instrument had given an option to run EI on a CI source, hopefully your instrument is new enough, the idea is even we run daily experiments on CI , still occasionally EI is needed, so Factory design an alternative, after you tuned the PCI tune and passed, you can evoke to generate a EI_CIsource.U tuning file, this means Software will generate a feasible file to run like EI on an CI source, Please, try it!  

Children
Was this helpful?